19 – 20 november 2014
TANKSTORAGE FAIR HAMBURG: . TECHMAS will be present with its solutions.
We will present our efficient degassing solutions :
– Cryogeny: with or without liquid Nitrogen. A solution for degassing for solvents, generally with boiling point under 40°C (104 °F), but also for other purposes:
* from 200 up to 1.500 m³/h
* also to use without liquid nitrogen: for flows of 1500 m³/h, create T° difference of up to 75°C (167°F).
* Liquid nitrogen consumption for flows of 1.500 m³/h: 20 liters/h
* Dimensions: sea container: easily movable.
– Regenerable Zeolit filter (or active coal): allows filtration of light concentrated solvent. When full, regenerated in +- 2 to 5 hours (due to the size of filter)