TECHMAS present a new way to make a degassing on a very fast and secure way.
– Cryogeny: with or without liquid Nitrogen. A degassing solution for solvents, generally with boiling point under 40°C (104 °F), but also for other purposes:
* from 200 up to 1.500 m³/h
* also to use without liquid nitrogen: for flows of 1500 m³/h, create T° difference of up to 90°C (194°F).
This means that air coming to 20°C (68°F) in the machine is coming out at +- -70 (-94°F), this without liquid nitrogene.
We can lower the temperature (up to -180°C (-292°F) if needed with liquid nitrogene, but with very few quantities
* Liquid nitrogen consumption for flows of 1.500 m³/h: 20 – 30 liters/h at maximum
* Dimensions: sea container: easily movable.
– Regenerable Zeolit filter (or active coal): allows filtration of light concentrated solvent. When full, regenerated in +- 2 to 5 hours (due to the size of filter)